- This September, a rumor has it that the Moto G84 5G will make its debut in India.
- Dual cameras, a vegan leather finish, and the color Viva Magenta are purportedly included in the Moto G84 5G’s features.
- A 50MP primary camera, 12GB of RAM, 256GB of storage, and a 120Hz pOLED display are expected to come standard with the Moto G84.
According to a recent leak, the Moto G84 5G will be the company’s forthcoming mid-range offering in India and across the globe and is set to go on sale very soon.
Timeline and specifications for the introduction of the Moto G84 5G in India
The Moto G84 5G will make its debut in India in September, and Mukul Sharma predicts that it will then probably enter further markets. Along with presenting a purported render of the phone, Mukul also revealed the storage and display specifications.
According to the rumor, the Moto G84 will have a 10-bit, 120Hz pOLED display, 12GB of RAM, and 256GB of storage that should be extendable.
The Moto G84 5G design
- There are flat corners, narrow bezels, and a punch-hole cutout for the selfie camera in the center of the device.
- On the right edge are the power and volume rockers, while on the left edge is the SIM tray area.
- For greater hand grip, the phone sports a boxy form with rounded edges.
- When you turn the phone around to the rear, an LED flash and a square module housing dual camera sensors are visible. Within the module, there is engraving that reads 50MP.
- On the back, there is also the Moto dimple.
- The speaker grills and USB Type-C port are located at the bottom.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G Plus | 6 GB : Processor
- 6.6 inches (16.76 cm) : Display
- 64 MP + 8 MP + 5 MP : Rear camera
- 16 MPSelfie : camera
- 6000 mAh : Battery